In Massey University’s Master of Business Studies you will combine study of advanced theory with research in a specialised field of business to give you a career advantage. You will learn the processes and disciplines involved in high-level in-depth research and how to apply them to business. As part of your study you will complete and present a comprehensive written report on an independent research topic.
A Master of Business Studies will give you the skills you need to progress your career, or continue to further study.
Business studies equips students with the flexible and highly portable skills employers are looking for. With a Master of Business Studies you will be prepared to take the next step in your career or to join the world of business in a variety of dynamic roles.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES IN THIS PROGRAM:
- The first International Program in Human Resource Management; Degree is issued by Massey University, New Zealand
- The Program mainly focus on the only key that develops Human Resource Management
- Learners are well-equipped with both professional qualification and international English standard
- Learners are capable of working in international organizations, enterprises and projects that require intensive development in Human Resource Management
- 75% of the program is taught by Massey's lecturers
- International Accreditation Master degree
- After graduation, learners can either participate in teaching at University or take further education program
- There are two options for you to choose:
►Master of Business Study (Human Resource Management): 1st year at UEH, Vietnam, 2nd year at Massey University, New Zealand
►Master of Management (Human Resource Management): 2 years at UEH, Vietnam
Massey University offers $30,000 scholarships to 10 students enrolled in this programme. Applicants must have a minimum 8.0 GPA and a minimum overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
Link for consultation: https://goo.gl/q4zNcn