Massey Program is offered under the collaboration between the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh city (UEH) and Massey University-New Zealand from 2011 with the aim to make opportunities to students who will be approached with reputable training programs and international qualifications includes:
Massey University was established in 1927 with more than 80 experienced years and it is one of the three biggest universities in New Zealand. The university was ranked first in New Zealand, sixteenth in Asia Pacific region and in the world’s top 150 universities for finance subject. In 2017’s The Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings, the university was ranked 340th and in the top 3% of universities worldwide.
- Transferring the second year in New Zealand. OR
- Continuing the second year in Vietnam
- 10 scholarship packages: 3.000 USD/package
- Total funds: 30.000 USD equivalents to 660.000.000 VND
- Requirements: IELTS & GPA